Looking Within is a podcast for the spiritual explorer in each of us. Julie Stevens leads as she explores the inner life using contemplative practices and invites others to do the same. In each episode, we hope you gain a sense of hope, meaning, joy, and love.
Most Recent EPISODES
- Oct 7, 2019 Episode 14: Discard and Let Go Oct 7, 2019
- Sep 30, 2019 Episode 13: Let Your Soul Catch Up With Your Body Sep 30, 2019
- Sep 23, 2019 Episode 12: Coconuts of Wakefulness Sep 23, 2019
- Sep 16, 2019 Episode 11: How's that working for you? Living in Scarcity or Abundance: Part 2 Sep 16, 2019
- Sep 9, 2019 Episode 10: How’s that working for you? Living in BEV: Part 1 Sep 9, 2019
- Sep 2, 2019 Episode 9: Experiencing God: Part 2 Sep 2, 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
About Julie Stevens
Julie Stevens is a contemplative prayer groups and retreat leader who loves to explore the inner life, and to provide spiritual direction for others as they explore and deepen their spiritual journey. She finds the group setting to be especially transformative for people as they take time for their inner lives within community, but loves to encourage both individuals and groups in a growing awareness of God’s presence in their lives. Julie is the Director of Contemplative Practices at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church in Rochester, MN.